Monday, July 21, 2008

Fetid (adj): having a heavy offensive smell

Putrid and fetid are synonyms.

There is a fetid aroma coming from the finance department...specifically the cube of one Larry Johnson.

Have a question first, when you say offensive, is Fetid worse than putrid?

I carried a fetid stench around with me for an hour after exiting the women's restroom, in which someone had sprayed the entire contents of a cheap perfume.

The young dyslexic man's office was right next to sewer construction, with quite the fited smell.

After going to the Candlebox show last night and sousing myself in beer, I woke up smelling so fetid that I took my first shower this year.

The fetid odor coming from his underoos clearly tells me that more practice is required.

Oh my god, Boba just Fetid right through his pants!

No comments: