Friday, August 1, 2008

solipsism

solipsism

: a theory holding that the self can know nothing but its own modifications and that the self is the only existent thing; also : extreme egocentrism

The jerk practiced solipsism, which pretty much explains why he was a jerk.

I don't have to use it in a sentence, my solipsism suggests you don't exist. :P

I once went to the hospital and had my solipsism removed; I no longer exist.

I suck at creating sentences, maybe solipsism and I don't get along.

The points on the head have been assigned letters -- for example, the crown is A, the hairline is B and so on, so lips is M.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

When someone writes an article he/she keeps the thought of a user in his/her brain that how a user can be aware of it. Therefore that’s why this post is outstanding.Thanks!

www.gofastek.com